Equilibrium Wooden Tower Blocks Jenga Game Style Stacking
Build a tower Jenga style with 54 wooden bars of different colors, throw the die and take out a bar of the color indicated by the die. Be careful, the first to knock down the tower loses.
Age: From +3 years.
- 2 to 6 players.
- 54 wooden bars, 9 bars per color and 6 different colors.
- Visual perception: Perceptive ability that allows visual differentiation of the multiple characteristics of objects.
- Motor ability: Ability to execute different movements with adequate precision.
- Eye\hand coordination: Ability to synchronize visual perception with a precise manual movement.
- Spatial orientation: Ability to situate oneself in space with the help of spatial references according to the place they occupy.
- Concentration: Ability to withdraw and maintain attention to certain elements.
Box: 30cm (Height) x 8cm (Width) x 8cm (Length).